Post Type Selectors
product
carving_patterns
Search in posts
aiovg_videos
Search in pages

New to Chip Carving

Home Forums Introduce yourself! New to Chip Carving

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve Spry

Hi

My name is Steve Spry and I live in the South West of England. I’ve done some wood carving in the past but would rate myself as a novice. I’ve seen some chip carvings and found them very impressive for such a “simple” technique. My wife does a lot of different crafts and I was looking for something I could do. I’ve seen some chip carvings and found them very impressive for such a “simple” technique so thought I’d have a go myself. I soon learnt that the technique might be simple but the implementation isn’t! Thankfully I found this site and with Marty’s excellent tutorials I’m now making progress.

Steve

Marty Leenhouts
    Keymaster

A BIG welcome to the MyChipCarving Community, Steve!

Move forward with confidence knowing that you can do it and will be able to carve some great items.

Feel free to reach out to others in the Community as everyone is very helpful.

kingspawn
    Participant

I was browsing through the Introduce Yourself forum, viewed your entry & just wanted to say hello.  My daughter’s family is residing in Cheltenham for a couple of years & my wife and I had a trip to UK planned just as the travel bans kicked in.   We hope to make the journey later this year.  By the way, there’s another group member in the Nottingham area.  Thought you might like to know.

David

Neil McGuire
    Participant

Hi Steve, and welcome to the community.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.