Search in content
Post Type Selectors
product
carving_patterns
Search in posts
aiovg_videos
Search in pages

Finally back to my Hobby after surgery!

Home Forums Introduce yourself! Finally back to my Hobby after surgery!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant

In December of 21, I had to have a torn rotator cuff repair which put me out for almost 8weeks with a massive sling. I was finally able to get my platinum renewed. I can’t wait to dive into carving again, so missed doing things. I promised my kids, who are grown, that I would make their gifts. They just have to wait a little longer. Once my sharpening kit comes in no holds bared (lol).  Yes, I am in Oklahoma and I am raising my two grandkids, who are 16 and  12. A girl and a boy respectively.  I have done a few carvings before surgery was only at it for a couple of three weeks at carving. I have gotten so many basswood items to carve it will keep me busy for the rest of the year to make Christmas ornaments, napkin holders, and a few other things family will get personalized gifts while friends get personalized Christmas ornaments. will have to find all my carved items take a picture and post them in ” The my carving post”. Marty thank you for your understanding and caring! amazing!

God Bless,

Diana

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Diana.
    Marty Leenhouts
    Keymaster

Welcome back, Diana!!

Glad to know you’re recovered enough to get back to making chips 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.